I'm coming up on what SHOULD be my last college spring break. But it's not. I have breathed deeply and sighed for a minute and come to grips with the fact that I have a year and a half to go. Oddly enough, I find myself wanting to go the extra mile and take four extra classes to have a grand total of 3 minors.
I should be wanting to wrap this thing up, right? But I have this desire to double major. I know, I know. I'm crazy. That would move a year and a half to 3 years for sure. So I shake my head, think about graduate school that I said I didn't want to go to and do homework that's due this week. With all the work I still have left to cram into the next year and a half, what was I thinking about double majoring? HAHA. I plead fleeting moment of insanity. But now, in every free moment I can find (or make up) I am researching furthering my education...and where I want to live. Online classes are an option and I'm thinking about it seriously. It's at times like this when I have to grab hold of the reigns in my mind and focus on Jesus and where He has me NOW, in this moment. I've missed too much of the past wishing it away for this very moment that I'm planning away. I've been very convicted about that lately.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment