Thursday, February 25, 2010

He Is Good

You Are Good
Sung by Nichole Nordeman

When the sun starts to rise
And I open my eyes
You are good, so good
In the heat of the day
With each stone that I lay
You are good, so good

With every breath I take in
I'll tell you I'm grateful again
When the moon climbs high
Before each kiss goodnight
You are good

When the road starts to turn
Around each bend I've learned
You are good so good
And when somebody's hand
Holds me up helps me stand
You are so good

With every breath I take in
I'll tell You I'm grateful again
'Cause its more than enough
Just to know I am loved
And You are good

So how can I thank You
What can I bring
What can these poor hands
Lay at the feet of a King
I'll sing You a love song
It's all that I have
To tell You I'm grateful
For holding my life in Your Hands

When it's dark and it's cold
And I can't feel my soul
You are so good
When the world is gone gray
And the rain's here to stay
You are still good

So with every breath I take in
I'll tell You I am grateful again
And the storm may swell
Even then it's well and You are good




1. I woke up this morning.
2. I feel the Spirit of God rising up in me, stirring me, leading me.
3. I felt the warmth of the hug of a friend.
4. I saw a precious 2 year old toddling around in a cute little vest. :)
5. I heard a beautiful song being played on the acoustic.
6. I was able to work out. Thank you Jesus for my health!
7. I was able to eat lunch. We take little things like orthedontia for granted!
8. I have a job! It's not the one I want to spend the rest of my life doing, but the Lord is providing for me through it! :D
9. It's a little nippy, but it reminds me I'm alive.
10. The sun is shining brightly and I can feel it's warmth on my skin.

What has God blessed you with today? What has been the best part of your day?
"O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together." Psalm 34:3

No comments:

Post a Comment