Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2
Monday, October 18, 2010
The Beauty in the Mess
While driving to what I've dubbed "The Cottage" I got a clear sense of what this time is meant to be. My days are to seek God in a way I never have before, unearth some talent I know is there but I've let lay dormant for far too long, write, and learn what it is God desires of me and what I desire of Him. Sometimes the things that don't make sense-the things foolish to the world-are the things God uses to see if you really meant what you said when you exclaimed "Yes, Lord! I'll follow You anywhere." God can make beauty out if things that seem as if they should be a mess. Its out of the beauty in those things He is most glorified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment