We all have seasons we are given grace for. We may be in the same physical place we have been for years, longing to get out but some how it is made bearable. We may be far from home and would normally cave under the weight of home sickness but we are instead equipped to do what ever it is we have been positioned to do. But there are also seasons that are actually a comfortable fit. I haven't had many of those, but that is where I am now. I love being home. I love being in North Carolina-any time but especially in the Fall. There is also a special grace I have been seasoned with. To be in a place with a comfortable fit AND to have the grace to do it? That doesn't make sense. Maybe its that peace beyond understanding I've been hearing so much hype about all my life. haha I cannot truly express what I am feeling. It is a sense of the will of God coming to a head, if that were possible. The strongholds my parents have prayed through, pressed past and broken have been achieved for THIS point in time. The next level is coming. I am reminded that to whom much is given much is required (Luke 12:48). I am conscious of the mantle I am to carry. I AM however, also aware of how much one can be used by God in this state. And that is the purpose of our existence, my calling, my life. It won't be easy, Lord knows. Nothing ever is. But worth it? Nothing in my life has ever been worth more.
I Will Waste My Life
Misty Edwards
I will waste my life I'll be tested and tried
With no regrets inside of me to find I'm at Your feet
I'll leave my father's house and I'll leave my mother
I'll leave all I have known and I'll have no other
I am in love with You There is no cost
I am in love with You There is no loss
I am in love with You I want to take Your name
I am in love with You I want to cling to You Jesus
Just let me cling to You Jesus
I'll say goodbye to my father my mother
I'll turn my back on every other love and
I'll press on yes I'll press on
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment