Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Newest News
The busiest semester in my 4 year college career is fastly aproaching. I'm ready to be finished with school! I want to do what the Lord wants me to do and I want to finish well. Sometimes all the planning in the world can't prepare you for what actually happens. God is continually taking me by surprise. I can't explain it really. I like what He's doing though. I'm changing and my circumstances are looking a little more up. Maybe I'm sentimental and the new year has inspired me. But that false sense of renewal can't really be it. I think it's because of this new season that I feel is opening up. Somehow, I think the things expected are coming-just not in ways expected. There's a sense of anticipation as I can't wait to see what God is up to. This isn't so much an inspiring blog. I'm just being self-centered enough to think you may want an update! If I had to give one piece of advice though I'd say don't limit God. Don't ask Him to help you with things on your terms. Give everything to His hands completely. He will make things turn out much better than we could ever think of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment