Sitting in my new dorm room listening to Christian radio and thinking about the destiny that I'm running into, I can't help but feel the presence of the Holy Spirit. I know that He has plans for me. I've always known that. But until today, I didn't realize how it's come to the place that it doesn't matter to me what those plans are. I know that because I am more interested in His person than I am His purposes. This morning Pastor Luke Barnette spoke in orientation chapel. It was awesome. This is what he spoke about. It wasn't until he said it the way he did that things started to click. I want to seek God for who He is, not for His answers. As I seek Him just because of who He is, the better I hear His voice, and the more gradually I find myself in His will.
I KNOW I'm in God's will for my life. It's an AWESOME feeling, nothing like it. It's not that I don't care where I go, its just that I trust Him to lead me to things much greater than I could think of on my own. It's a beautiful place to be...yeah Lakeland, but for me Lakeland just represents where I REALLY am. God's perfect will.
No comments:
Post a Comment