Friday, May 7, 2010

Part of the Journey

I started this blog after being accepted to Southeastern University but really, it was as I embarked on a journey. Only God could have known the degree of adventure this journey would lead me to. I have made tons of friends, several being life long.
Life long is a term of constancy I cling to in this time of shifting. Becki, Amber & Josh, and Brad are people I don't know how I lived so long without. I have heard it said that true, lasting friends are few. You may have many friends but only a few "close" friends. I'm not as close to these people as I will become after time and ministry together.
I'm moving out of my dorm today, not sure of what the future will hold. Academically I know what's going on, but will I just finish online and stay in the good ole NC? Will I move back on campus? Or maybe get an apartment off campus? I leave here with the uncertain thought that I may not live in a dorm after this. I've never been good with goodbyes. I'm too sentimental for it, I think.
I have a few more things to pack, and a whole car load of stuff to get down to my little civic. I should get to that. But first, I just wanted to say to my friends "I will miss you. I'm thankful for you. I'm blessed to know your name and your kind heart." And I'd also like to say, for more of my journey...stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see where God takes you! I love you Jade!

    ReplyDelete