The journey of life is full of the unexpected. With God, nothing is as it seems. Tonight we talked about that. Caleb was saying that God goes about things differently than we do. We try to analyze everything and logic it out when really, God isn't confined to laws of physics or of any of our human understanding. Just because I have been trying my best to trust God with everything I've got, and just as I've been letting go and giving Him complete reign in my life, something wonderful like the time we had tonight-completely out of the blue (for us, not God)-- God taught me today that if I will just continue to trust Him, things will come together and not just for a good outcome, but better than I could have ever dreamed. I realize now that in surrender, you are truly free. An old truth, but today it really rang true.
No comments:
Post a Comment