I pray that today you will be surrounded by whispers of love; that you will discern how much I love you, how much Jesus loves you and a glimmer of how valuable you are. For every debt you owe, through the eyes of Christ you are worth far more. For every success and every short coming, worth indescribably more. Today I pray that if your heart feels twinges of regret from the past, that the whispers of love will echo in the canyons of your soul to the deepest place. You are not only welcomed here with me, you are not only wanted here. You belong here. This is your home.
In a smiling face, in the sunshine, in the winds of life as they blow-hear the whispers of love. Love isn't overbearing. But love makes statement enough to calm your heart, assure your mind and cast away your fears. Let it. Let the wind hug you while I can't. Let the sun embrace you. Let the Spirit guide you; He wants to, you know.
Paul had his own prayer:
"I have not stopped giving thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers. I keep asking that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the glorious Father, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and revelation, so that you may know him better. I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which he has called you, the riches of his glorious inheritance in his holy people, and his incomparably great power for us who believe. That power is the same as the mighty strength he exerted when he raised Christ from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms, far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every name that is invoked, not only in the present age but also in the one to come. And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church, which is his body, the fullness of him who fills everything in every way." Ephesians 1:16-23

No comments:
Post a Comment