I want to see miracles. I want to raise the dead. I want students so on fire for God that all they want to do is know more about Him and share Him with their friends and reach out to people they normally wouldn't. I dream of a revolution, a turning of events that calls awareness to the things that trip people up from having the ultimate life possible. I pray for healing and deliverance so that all obstacles will be cleared for people who are wasting days they aren't promised.
I hope for true love. Love that casts out fear. Love that makes me feel safe and secure. Love that will personify Christ here and now. I wait for the love that will last. I pray for the love of heaven formed intrinsically for me. I pray for my children and lately God has been instructing me to pray for my grandbabies too. This is my promise that my husband will come. And when he does, I'll rejoice with exceeding great joy.
I think true love is a miracle. I think that anytime a human can lay down selfish motives, sinful ways and put someone else first, a miracle has occurred.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment